View Profile Pxllation

34 Movie Reviews

Every time the phrase "the baby" is said it feels less and less like string of words.

Also it gives me PTSD of Metroid Other M

The fact that Cortex was the only one to show up to his grave and not Coco or even Tawna.

Feels like I'm watching an animated ytp

6 Game Reviews

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS

Idk if anyone else has encountered this yet but the bone for the very first level didn't even spawn in no matter how many times I've refreshed or opened and closed new tabs, I am eternally trapped in this grounded prison unable to move on to the next!...Unless there are possibly invisible bones in this game.

But really it seems I've been soft locked from playing this game which just sucks :c

What else can I say that already hasn't? It's simple, fun and pretty addictive!

2 Audio Reviews

This is giving me major Half-Life 2 vibes, almost like something I could hear in an section of the game when Gordon Freeman is still trying to outrun the Combine soliders hunting him down.

It'll be interesting to see if one day they'll ever attempt to bring Gamma back in some way but personally I'd prefer if his story would remain as it is, it was short, sweet and heart breaking but that's really what a lot people remembered him for.

I guess what I'm really trying to say here is to bring him back would only diminish the long lasting impact his story had on the all the people that went through Sonic Adventure for the first time.

80 Art Reviews

Absolutely fantastic!

Funny how a small design change like replacing his eyes for this menacing glow immediately makes him more appealing. Heck it actually gives me the impression that this guy is a villain not to be messed with!

Imagine smoking.

Just a pixel artist with overly ambitious goals in life.

Age 20